“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, September 3, 2010

Pink saturday

Hello and Happy Pink Saturday to everyone!
I've always liked the color Pink, but now that I'm participating in this wonderful tradition,I've come to admire it even more,Thank you Beverly for inviting us to join in.
This lip gloss tastes like cotton candy.And I think the little tin looks vintage.

It's so amazing how large bougainvillea grow..had to stop and photograph them.


I made this little doll with paper clay,and curling ribbon.I had some doll arms that fit just right and I felted her wig.She has a picture of her beloved Mozart close to her heart.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable doll! My 10-year old Lynzie just asked me today for a Mozart CD for Christmas. She loves him and calls him by his nickname, Wolfie! Ha! :)

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marfi your doll is amazing! Gosh you do everything. Felting, paper clay...more things I'm putting on my list to try. Love the vintage look of that tin and that bougainvillea (or boogyveela as my husband likes to call them) is huge! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Anna♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, yes you do stop and photograph flowers! Beautiful! I wonder what people looking out their windows think when they see people like us out in their yards! The doll is way cute! Happy PS!!!!!!!!!! thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that flower show grow huge...it has a huge NAME!!1

    Happy Pink Saturday ~ love the doll ~ you are so talented...

    HUGS ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! You are quite talented! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your dresses. They make for a most interesting post. I did not realize those plants got that large. I have a few, but they are in baskets. They would freeze here in the winter. You did a remarkable job on the doll.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)