“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas eve.
I've not been around much lately to visit and hopefully this week I will be able to catch up.
My little one has been ill for a while now...almost all of December with one virus after another..this past week being the worst, but thankfully she is now feeling a bit better and is excited for Santa's visit. she got these cookies all dressesd up for him..

Oh, and here is my guerrilla art offering for this week!

I hung it on a fence, but didn't get a chance to photograph it there because my battery died as I tried to turn on the camera...:(
This is it for now, I will be back soon to visit and let you know about a super secret give away here. ok not so secret, but it's going to be fun.
Have a beautiful Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your little one is better and she did a wonderful job on Santa's cookies. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you and your family Marfi! The cookies and art are wonderful. Glad to hear Helena is feeling better too. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marfi, I hope you and your family have a lovely holiday! So sorry your sweetie has been ill - I hope she is better now. Enjoy the holiday - and thanks for giving me the gift of your friendship this year! xoxo Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~good morning dear one...so happy to hear she is feeling better!!! i love your wish wand...a wonderful magical idea for spreading such wonder and delight to another...we all need to wish here and there!!! sending warm christmas wishes and brightest blessings upon you and yours...enjoy the day ahead and may it be filled with only love laughter and good health surrounding you...much l♥ve light and blessings to you my dear friend~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your wee one is doing better..precious thing..Blessings to you and yours this Holy Season..Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! I'm sorry to hear you have had a sickie this month, but glad to hear she is feeling better now - what a wonderful job she has done on the cookies! It was such a big day for me yesterday, and I am looking forward to a day of complete rest and relaxation today...look forward to visiting again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your wee one has had a virus but good that maybe it is coming to an end.

    Another great piece of guertilla art.

    Hope your Christmas was wonderful and your New Year filled with promise.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Sweetie....
    Now we are moving on to the New Year. I have so enjoyed blogging with you this year. You are such a joy to visit. I love coming over here to see what you have created, what you have been up to and just see what the family is doing.

    Sorry to hear that the little one has been sick. It is a bad time of year for viruses. Hopefully she is on the mend now and ready to celebrate the New Year.

    Her cookies were so beautiful. I am sure that Santa was happy to receive them. Please tell her she did a great job and that the stocking with the white top and red hots was my favorite.

    Hugs to you sweetie and so much love, Sherry

    P.S. Did you mention a secret giveaway? Oh boy I love fun. Can't wait sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure someone enjoyed these great looking cookies. Best wishes for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marfi,
    Your blog is so adorable!!! And I do hope Helena continues to feel better...sending hugs your way for a Happy New Year!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)