“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Monday, October 15, 2012

hi everyone!
just quickly wanted to pop in and say thank you so so much for participating in Le Mysterieux Carnival!
Ive never been so inspired before! you all just knocked my socks off with your awesome posts!
Please drop by later to find out who won our silly spooky prizes:)

see you soon...
m

4 comments:

  1. i am so sorry that i missed it! love little miss witchy poo!! (probably not her name....but that's what i would name her if she was mine! hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marfi, I haven't seen you posting so I'm sure you are busy but I wanted to double check to see if you received the package I mailed you. I only ask because I don't want you thinking that I never mailed it. It was mailed almost two weeks ago and I'm hoping it's not lost. :(
    Drop me a line if you can.
    Thx.
    XOXO's,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, I had so much fun and truly hope you ladies are up for organizing all of us gypsies again next year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little witch~ how adorable is she!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)